Tuesday, June 20, 2017

FSJ Shoes

Sharing is caring. And from one shoe lover to another, I have an amazing news for you. Today I'd like to share with you a shoe brand I discovered that offers a lot of stylish options for you shoeaholics like me out there. ;) I'm talking about FSJ shoes. From boots, to flats, to stilettos, you'll be certain to find the right pair that fits your aesthetic from their wide selection. It was a bit hard deciding on the pairs but here are my top 3 picks from their site here.

Ankle Boots. I'm crushing on this pair right now. Perfect for our rainy season now and pretty soon this will be usable for travels to fall/ winter season.




Flats. Leopard is a neutral. This flats can be easily mixed and match to your wardrobe.



Pumps. Talking about trends. Gingham is big this summer season and it wouldn't hurt to incorporate the print in your shoes as well.


You can like their Facebook page here to know more updates on their upcoming trends. Let me know your favorites in the comments. Happy shoe-hunting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment