Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Heat Is On

2,784 km down from Manila, rest assured that the heat is also definitely on in this city I am in right now. Though sporadic rains are expected at this time of the year here in Jakarta, the weekend is still an excuse to go visit the islands or probably chillax by the pool (if you're unable to do so, like us. Boo!)

I don't have any summer plans as of the moment but if you my dear reader, has already got it figured out then congratulations! May I recommend some swimwear from Rosegal? Be it Manila or Jakarta, they ship anywhere around the world with about 3000 styles to choose from here

Since I'm "positive" about yellow overshadowing lilac for this season/year, I opted for this cutout minimalist one piece. But some of my other picks are these slimming pieces (here and here) and more yellow, more fun here and here. As for this cutout piece, you can check it out in the link below and use the discount provided at the end of this post. :)










P.S. All styling are by yours truly. This post was made in collaboration with Rosegal. You may use RosegalChen code to have an additional 10%-20% discount. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment