Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Resolution

When springtime makes it’s way here lilac blooms reminds me f the scent of your perfume….

Sorry Boyz II Men but not only do the blooms reminds you of your lover’s perfume, it is also a reminder for us women to wear more colors this spring. :P Yup, with spring’s arrival, wearing an entire ensemble of drab colors is out of the question. Actually, a close inspection of my recent outfits showed that I was guilty of this too. See this postfor reference. :P

But all that’s behind me now with this featured ensemble today. Haha! I know for some people it’s hard to embrace colors but it doesn’t have to be all bold and loud. There are a lot of ways to incorporate colors in your outfit. For a start, to those girls who are a fan of noir outfits, you can try NOT infusing a single stitch of black in your entire look. ;) You can try something closer like a navy (hey, it’s still a color!) or subtle shades that are similar to neutrals. Last option is to pop it into your accessories (bag, coat, sunnies or shoes!)

Or if you wanna "Go big or go home", try mix and matching four different colors into your ensemble like below. Hahaha!!! Coz if my bag can do it, why can't I? Hahahaha!!! But seriously, I think I got the idea from this playground. =)))))))




Blazer: Mango; Top: Zara; Skirt: Topshop; Shoes: Dorothy Perkins; Bag: Aldo



No comments:

Post a Comment